The most famous Kenya Animals

Discussion in 'Kenya' started by namdev, Jun 3, 2009.

Tags:
  1. namdev

namdev New Member

The most famous Kenya Animals are knows as 'The Big 5' and the animals behind the 'The Big 5' are Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Buffalos and Rhinos. Besides these 'Big 5' there are many other animals:From the Giraffes, Zebras, Hippos, Baboons, Monkeys,Wildebeests, Warthog to all the different Antelopes, Gazelles and numerous, distinctive Bird species.

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

I would love to see these animals in the wild. I'm not the kind of person who would want to go hunting, but I'd love to go on a wildlife safari.

3. kerryCatonaz

kerryCatonaz New Member

Kenya wildlife safaris

taking a safari in kenya is one of the best things you can do...however, make sure your company is KATO and/or TATO registered/certified. There are a wide array of tour operators out there such as MICS Safaris, african bush safaris, and Biggy Adventure.

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Thank you for that advice Kerry. That makes sense to go with a certified tour operator. I'm sure that's better for me and the animals.

5. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

I was just chatting the other day with a co-worker whose dream it is to go on a safari. She'd love to go one of those upscale tours where you get to stay in a well-appointed tent with all the luxuries. That would be an amazing vacation, that's for sure!

6. OtomanGreg

OtomanGreg New Member

Kenya is Fabulous and has some of the best beaches in the world! I have lived in Kenya 4 years and travel there every year for holiday with my family. It is the best place for golf, safari, water sports and stunning beaches. My family love holiday in Kenya.

Attached Files:

• 102.jpg
      102.jpg
      File size:
      50.8 KB
      Views:
  7. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

What an amazing photo you've shared. Love those blue and green waters. :)