Things to do in Branson with Kids

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by madrasgop, Nov 22, 2010.

1. madrasgop

madrasgop New Member

i am planning a family trip to Branson MO early next spring and I wanted to get some ideas about Branson, is it family family friendly and what things to do in Branson with Kids could you suggest?

thanks!

2. Jenna

Jenna Moderator

Branson is definitely family friendly with loads of attractions for kids and things to do for adults like mini-golf, exploring haunted houses and visiting museums.

Some things to do in Branson with kids including taking a trek along the ancient Marvel Cave, which is located at Silver Dollar City, visiting the Dinosaur Museum and visiting the Toy Musuem, the largest toy museum in the world.

3. OzGirl1985

OzGirl1985 New Member

I'm glad you asked this question - we're also planning to go with our (now) 10 month old daughter. She'll be ~14 months when we make the trip and I am lost as to what types of activities are suitable for her age group (that we would also enjoy as adults).

4. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

There's plenty to do for families. Here are a few suggestions: Titanic Museum, Branson Zipline and Canopy Tours, Silver Dollar City, Branson Auto Museum, the almost two-hour Scenic Railway along the Ozarks, shows, and the historic downtown area has lots of shops, attractions, and restaurants. Hope that gives you some ideas!

5. thistownno

thistownno New Member

cheap things to do in Branson with Kids

if you don't want to spend much you could take the kids to the fish hatchery on table rock lake. They offer free tours and you can feed the fish. Also, you could visit the worlds largest toy museum and the ralph foster museum which only cost like $4.00 a person.

6. binaka234

binaka234 New Member

places to take the kids in Branson

what about Silver Dollar City park? young and old will love it as it's truely a park built for families to enjoy together. There are several areas built espcially for kids and I'm sure you will love it as much as the kids. Oh, dont forget to tour through Marvel Cave..it is included in the admission price.