things to do in Dominica

Discussion in 'Dominica' started by frkou45, Oct 4, 2010.

1. frkou45

frkou45 New Member

what kind of attractions and things can we do in Dominica? are there opportunities for hiking and that kinda thing?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

Dominica's landscape features fumaroles, cliffs, gorges so you have plenty of opportunities for hiking, but do bring proper hiking boots as the terrain here is very rugged.

Last time I was in Dominica, I enjoyed the diving, snorkelling and whale watching tours so it's something you may want to do. I primarily love Dominica because of its relaxed almost secluded feel!

3. Ellen_zoneth

Ellen_zoneth New Member

visit the Colonial Zone, Malecon, Plaza de la Cultura, Jarabacao, Upscale Santo Domingo, Parque Mirador Sor, Cabarete, Casa De Campo Resort, The Village of Bonao etc. Liked this place because of its natural beauty.

4. 20/20 catch

20/20 catch New Member

snorkeling off Scots Head

for me, going to Dominica is all about snorkeling. The lovely island boast beautiful waters very similar to Bonaire, Roatan, St. John and Belize. As far as snorkeling spots, Scots Head is best because the waters are sheltered in the bay. Scots Head is also quaint and sleepy with no crowds and just a few small restaurants.