things to do in ireland

Discussion in 'Ireland' started by crewshit, Oct 29, 2010.

1. crewshit

crewshit New Member

I only have 7 days in Ireland to spend as I am visiting and I am wondering what must see places and things to do in Ireland in 7 days? please help..wouldn't want to miss the big attractions! thanks

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

Most of the attractions in Ireland are located in Dublin like the Guinness factory, etc, which will be your best so I suggest concentrating in Dublin. There are a couple of threads with info on free museums and things to do in Dublin here (http://www.destination360.com/forum/ireland/11007-free-museums-dublin.html and http://www.destination360.com/forum/ireland/10220-things-do-dublin.html).

Another tourist sight and things to do in Ireland it's driving along the Ring of Kerry to see spectacular coastal and mountain views. Along the Ring, you can stop at any number of picturesque Irish towns and villages for a bit of sight-seeing and exploring.

Good luck!

3. crewshit

crewshit New Member

thanks travadvice360! I think you're right I'll base myself in Dublin and take it from there.

4. EmeraldTours

EmeraldTours New Member

Dublin?? 7 days in Dublin? No no, that's not realistic. By all means, spend a couple of days in Dublin and see the sights, but 2 days is enough. Come and see the southwest coast of Ireland. That is where you will find the best of tradition and culture in Ireland. Cork has great shopping and nightlife as well as fantastic coastal towns and sight-seeing landmarks. Kerry is pretty much unrivaled when it comes to scenery. To spend 7 days in Dublin and not see this part of Ireland is a shame. Try to get in Galway for the nightlife too if you can.

5. anuraglidl

anuraglidl New Member

Hey!!!! Why not you visit Shannon Islands. I am sure you gonna love that place. The mountains, rugged landscape, beaches..........its so much to see.

6. BlackEyes

BlackEyes New Member

I would suggest that you try and learn how to play a bagpipe while you are there. This will definitely one interesting thing that you will surely enjoy.

7. Eithan

Eithan New Member

there are some things to do in Ireland.

1.Glasnevin Cemetery (Prospect Cemetery)
    2.An Evening of Food, Folklore and Fairies
    3.Kilmainham Gaol
    4.National Botanic Gardens
    5.Chester Beatty Library

hotels near universal studios florida

8. henryka_marks

henryka_marks New Member

Ireland is fatalistic and gorgeous destinations in the world. There are lots of wonderful and lovely places to see in Ireland like Brú Noah Bonn, The Burren, The Hill of Tara, Dublin City, Glendalough, The Giant's Causeway etc. I would like to visit this place in the next month.