Things to do in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Trip Reports' started by VacationBuddy, Mar 2, 2010.

1. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

If you are looking for fun and exciting things to do in Las Vegas, here I have two suggestions:

Sky Diving

If you want to experience the thrill of outdoor sky diving, every Las Vegas sky diving company operates just outside the city and they all offer pick up and return to your hotel.

In all, you're looking at around $200, but it all depends on whether or not you require an instructor to jump along with you or not.

If you prefer to experience the thrill of sky diving indoors, the only company offering indoor sky diving in Las Vegas is called Flyaway, located on Convention Center Drive.

For indoor sky diving, you're looking at only $70 a jump, and one of the plus points to indoor sky diving it's that the freefall does last longer than when you jump out of a plane outdoors.

Stratosphere Tower Ride

Located at the Stratosphere Hotel, the Big Shot ride will launch you at speeds of 45 mph, 160 feet straight up in less than 3 seconds.

Vacationbuddy

2. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

Excellent advice for very brave people! I think I could handle the observation tower but nothing any wilder than that!

3. oceanomar

oceanomar New Member

must's when in Vegas

Man, the Stratos attraction gotta be a must when in Vegas! Even as expensive it is for what you get, you won't get views like that of Vegas (Strip, buildings, etc) and beyond (you can see Lake mead in the distance) unless you do an expensive helicopter tour. Other suggestions would be doing the Fremont Street Experience (free), go to the Golden Nugget buffet and take a crazy zip line.

4. tyra

tyra New Member

Thanks for sharing these details here. I am an adventure lover and wants to enjoy every single moment of my life, can't waste my time for waiting for someone to join me on my tour for my safety case :cool:. Your share post would be useful regarding my journey. Thanks once again, Good Day!!