Things to do in Malta Islands

Discussion in 'Malta' started by magizoe, Feb 26, 2018.

1. magizoe

magizoe New Member

Hi there,

I'm planning to do a short trip at Malta Islands in early April with 3 of my friends, and looking for the best way to get around Malta Islands. I need to save time, but would like to visit all must see things? Would appreciate any help - thanks a lot.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Malta has 3 main beautiful islands namely Comino, Gozo and Malta Island. With variety of interesting things to do & see, Malta Islands is a
    magnificent destination to visit. There are no shortage of places, especially I like the San Blas Bay which is a very peaceful place to stay. Also the Malta National Aquarium, St Peter's Pool and the Ggantija Temples are nice places to visit. If you're a beach lover then visit between April and October, the weather is very pleasant during this period. Scuba diving, sailing and shore excursions are very popular here. And don't miss the nightlife too.

3. SharkAttk

SharkAttk Love Sharks! Where's the next beach?

Hi,
    I am considering renting a room in Comino and wondering if you suggest any nice hotels or resorts there?.

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Comino, a beautiful island of Malta is the best place for picnics & holidays, and a wonderful destination for snorkelling and scuba diving. Comino Hotel, Paradise Bay Resort Hotel and Ramla Bay Resort are some of the nice hotels which are situated very near to the beach as well as overlooking the sea. Comino is also famous for its vibrant nightlife and offers pubs, open air nightclubs, bars, events & more for your great night out. Visit Comino Hotels page for more details on accommodation at Comino.