Things to do in Prague

Discussion in 'Czech Republic' started by wanderer, Oct 10, 2012.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Hello there! I'd love to get some advice on the best things to do in Prague. I'm thinking that i won't have very much time to see the highlights, maybe two or three days. I know you have to take a tour of the Prague Castle, but what else?

2. wantJok

wantJok New Member

what to do in Prague in 3 days

when you're planning to travel?

I suggest allocating a minimum of 3 days in Prague to get a good feel of the city. Prague is really beautiful and the best way to see it is by walking around the old town and the old town square. There's a cool clock tower there that you can climb and get amazing views of Prague. Also, I suggest walking across the famous Charles Bridge, take funicular up to Petrin Hill and walk the path to Prague Castle for great views of the city.

3. future2back

future2back New Member

avoid being ripped off in Prague

my advice to people traveling to Prague is to hang out where locals do, unless of course you like being ripped off! The attractions, bars, clubs, restaurants, etc around the Old Town are way overpriced for tourists because many are willing to pay Western prices. Best you go out of town to places like Misch Masch and Mecca where the locals go out to eat and have a good time.