things to do Lautoka

Discussion in 'Fiji' started by gkdd, Jul 9, 2008.

1. gkdd

gkdd New Member

I'm vising to one of the sugar industries in Lautoka and I think i can spend weekends to somewhere around in Lautoka, so suggest some good places to enjoy my weekend, I and my business partner will be in Lautoka 1st week of Aug.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Whether you are looking for a hotel in Lautoka for relax or business, the Lautoka hotels page will give you more details. Bekana Garden Island resort is one of the best options and it's located 11 miles from the Nadi International Airport, so you can reach very quickly.

There are many things todo in Lautoka and moreover you can't visit everything within 2 days. This wonderful island has beautiful white sand beaches, coral reefs and splendid marine life.

Lautoka is known as sugar city since it produces huge amount of sugarcane and it's worth to visit this place. You can spend the whole weekend by spending in the beaches and watching sunrise and sunset. There are many water sports are available, so have a nice days at Lautoka.

3. gkdd

gkdd New Member

i have visited the pages that you have given, got useful info, booked a room in Vomo island resort and they said they will arrange day tour in Lautoka, so i have no worries, anyway thanks for your help.