Things to do & places to visit in Belarus

Discussion in 'Belarus' started by DWilliams, Jul 23, 2018.

1. DWilliams

DWilliams New Member

Hi guys!

I'm visiting Moscow in mid August, and like to spend 3 or 4 days in Belarus too. Which is the best way to reach Minsk from Moscow, and how long will it take? Also need suggestions on places to visit & things to do in Belarus. Looking forward for any suggestions.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

You can travel between Moscow & Minsk by bus, train or flight. But I recommend flight, since you reach within 1.5hrs. Belarus is a stunning place that you enjoy & admire. Brest and Minsk, both the cities have cultural and historical places as well as entertainment things too. Trinity Hill, Zaslawskaye Reservoir, Mir Castle, Nesvizh Castle, Gorky Park, Minsk Botanical Garden, Chelyuskinites Park and Narachanski National Park are some of the top attractions in Belarus. Just visit Belarus Hotels page too if you need to book your accommodation. Hope this helps & enjoy your trip.

3. DWilliams

DWilliams New Member

Hi Andrew,

I would like to book hotels too, so recommend some good hotels in Brest and Minsk, so that I'll organize my trip. Thanks.

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Yubileiny Hotel & Victoria Olimp at Minsk and Intourist & Vesta hotels at Brest are located very close to the attractions & Mir Castle. Just check out Belarus Hotels and pre-book online to save your time & money.