Discussion in 'Seychelles' started by K.john, Jul 30, 2009.
Here are some things to do in Seychelles:
- In MahÃ© island you can explore the markets and pay a visit to the Botanical Gardens where you can see giant tortoises.
- The National Museum in Victoria, which celebrates Seychelles history, folklore and music.
- In Praslin island, you can head for the famous VallÃ©e de Mai, which contains the double-nutted coco-de-mer palm.
- In La Digue island you can do bird spotting and see the paradise flycatcher, as well as old plantation houses, such as ChÃ¢teau Saint-Cloud.
- Visit the nature reserve of Cousin and see different species of birds nesting on the island.
Separate names with a comma.