Things to visit in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Trip Reports' started by mitraveler, Apr 19, 2012.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

What did you do last time you were in Las Vegas? What attractions did you visit? Did you see the big sights like the Bellagio Fountains or a pool party? Or did you head off the beaten path for some of the different things to do?, We haven't had too many trip reports here lately!

2. nomadicpan

nomadicpan New Member

must do in Las Vegas

after all these years, the Bellagio Fountain shows is still one of the best things to do in Vegas and it's completely free. The “Sirens of TI†show is another show you can see for free by just standing on the sidewalk in front of the Treasure Island hotel.

You also must go to the Go to the MGM Grand hotel to see the Lion habitat, and go to Caesars Palace and walk through the Forum shops.

3. tvOndemand

tvOndemand New Member

Vegas for first time

my trip report of Vegas is that sin city is too expensive and how much fun you have depends on how much money you have. i know there are many attractions in Vegas for free like the hotel shows but if you want to do day trips from Vegas like helicopter tours they'll cost you. Anyways, make sure you don't miss the replica of the Eiffel tower, which I think is even more beautiful than the real Eiffel Tower(lol)

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Re: What are the best free Las Vegas attractions

Isn't that the truth? It costs a lot to go anywhere...so you do have to hunt for free things to do. So what other items would you put on the list for the BEST things to do in Las Vegas for free? When they're free, that saves more money for those helicopter tours, gaming tables, restaurants and shows. What would you say for the top free Las Vegas attractions?

5. Stoneyishot

Stoneyishot New Member

By far my best was The Zip Line and of course partying at night as well as pool parties... Been told about a brunch party too, which is supposed to be a pool party but without getting into your trunks and bikinis.

The Zip Line was fantastic when I did it with my mates on my best mates stag.... We even got my mate dressed as Superman when he went down, was hilarious lol

HOPE THIS HELPS GUYS.