This will confirm that Hedonism III is closing in August 2010

Discussion in 'Jamaica' started by The Travel Slut, May 21, 2010.

1. The Travel Slut

The Travel Slut 6 continents, 87 countries & 64 cruises so far

All-inclusive resort operator SuperClubs will relaunch its Hedonism III resort
    in Runaway Bay, Jamaica, under a new name, SuperFun Resort & Spa, beginning Oct.
    14, 2010, according to Paul Pennicook, president of International Lifestyles,
    SuperClubs representative in the U.S., who spoke at the JAPEX conference in
    Montego Bay, Jamaica, on Wednesday.

The existing Hedonism III property will undergo a renovation and rebranding
    beginning in August.

During the renovation period guests bookings at Hedonism III will be honored at
    the Hedonism II poperty in Negril, Jamaica. The new brand will offer "elevated
    amenities at wallet-friendly rates," said Penicook. It also will feature
    complimentary drinks, all meals and most activities. The resort will also
    feature a clothing-optional beach, but unlike Hedonism resorts will not include
    complimentary motorized watersports or airport transfers. For more information,
    visit www.superclubs.com

This is sad but good for Hedo II and it looks like my next trip to Hedonism III
    in 2 weeks will be my last so expect ONE BIG PARTY WEEK! .....more as it
    develops...
    Ann, TheTravelSlut

2. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

I checked the website and the Superfun Resort is closed too. There are no plans to re-open it at this time.

3. The Travel Slut

The Travel Slut 6 continents, 87 countries & 64 cruises so far

That is true....leaving only Hedo II resort in Negril open but with the recent and on-going renovations, remodeling and upgrades, plus most consistent and better occupancy rates including some sell-out weeks, Hedo II seems to be safe from any issues.