tips for Dixie Stampede

Discussion in 'Tennessee' started by wendie67, Nov 1, 2013.

1. wendie67

wendie67 New Member

Not long ago my family and I went to Dixie Stampede dinner & show and got an excellent deal thanks to a tip someone else shared with us. Basically, call the show's main office to save money on advance tickets as they won't charge you a processing fee. I bought a combo pkg for Dixie Stampede & the Titanic exhibit & saved $13 on 3 tickets.

Also, driving in Pigeon Forge can be difficult...to get to Dixie Stampede easier avoid taking the Parkway (Hwy 441) and take instead the Veterans Blvd (411) to avoid the heavy traffic.

2. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Tennessee is one of my favorite vacation spots along with North Carolina. I usually go to Gatlinburg and have yet to make my way to Dollywood or the Dixie Stampede. Their Christmas celebration looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the info.

3. Markbretton

Markbretton New Member

if you do both Dixie and Dolly, don't forget to bundle tickets for both of them to save money. I think it's about $100 per adult when bundling. Also, Dollywood and Splash Country have a 3 day pass for the 2 parks. Just visit the "special offers" page of Dixie Stampede official site.

4. elcid

elcid New Member

Dixie Stampede is great but the ridiculous waiting line to get in needs to be sorted! In all, it's a very good experience (food isn't that great) and probably the best dinner theater attraction on the strip in Pigeon Forge. The best way I can describe Dixie is like a mixture of Broadway musical/ circus performance!