Top 6 European Cities

Discussion in 'Nepal' started by michael123, Oct 27, 2008.

1. michael123

michael123 New Member

Rome: Rome, the capital city of Italy is a city which has a rich culture and tradition. The city boasts of festivals such as White Night Festival that is worth seeing. Rome was the capital of the ancient Romans. There are many historical places of interest that would be a great experience to the visitors.

Athens: Athens is one of the ancient cities of Europe. It is the capital of Greece. Acropolis of Athens is one of the places of tourist attraction. Athens is the longest city in Europe and it has been inhabited for over 3000 years.

Paris: Paris is the capital of France and is known as the "fashion" capital of the world. It is one of the most romantic cities of world. A trip to Paris would not be complete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower. Scaling this wonderful tower would give a breathtaking view of the entire City of Paris..

Vienna: Vienna is the capital of Austria and also one of the nine Austrian states. This city houses more than hundred theaters and museums that are famous for their music, opera, ballet and artifacts. Vienna is one of the European cities, which is rich in cultural history.

Salzburg: Salzburg is the fourth largest city of Austria. This city is situated on the banks of the river Salzach. Renowned for its beauty, the "Old Town" of Salzburg is listed as the World Heritage by UNESCO because of its world-famous baroque architecture.

Barcelona: Barcelona is quite a lively city of Spain. This Spanish city has a unique blend of traditional and modern art, traditional and culture. Summer music festivals and flamenco shows are the major attractions in Barcelona. There are many restaurants and cafeterias that cater traditional Catalan cuisine, which is relished by the tourists.

2. vonneclouie

vonneclouie New Member

I would love to visit Barcelona.... Is there any hotel accommodation where flamenco is nearer?.. I heared and seen hotel diagonal Barcelona, I think it is so nice as its website shows... anymore recommendations and comments?... Thanks.. !!!