top areas for Alabama tourism

Discussion in 'Alabama' started by chengamoin, Jun 15, 2009.

1. chengamoin

chengamoin New Member

hi guys,we're looking at a trip to the states in the summer, im wondering what are the top areas for Alabama tourism? thanks!

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

One of the top areas for Alabama tourism is the Gulf shores of Alabama. The Gulf shores offer some of the best beaches in the states, where you can find miles of sandy shore lines as well as modern resort towns that offer everything that you might need to enjoy a sunshine holiday with the whole family.

One of the main resorts in the state is Orange Beach Alabama, where you can find many attractions such as the historic boardwalk along the seafront through to fashionable seafood restaurants where you can get a taste for the locally caught fish and fresh food.

3. waqyum

waqyum New Member

I have never lived there. But I go there every year to Gulf Shores for vacation. Everything is great. There is nothing I don't like about it.

4. You won't want to miss the Alabama Gulf Shores... the pricing for this area is very affordable compared to other beach destinations in the U.S.

5. markwoodhouse

markwoodhouse New Member

We stayed in a condo in the Gulf Shores and loved it!

6. Onóra Albina

Onóra Albina New Member

The Deep South has attracted tourists for more than a hundred years thanks to its rich history, stunning landscapes, and warm welcome. From the small resorts along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico to the sprawling inland cities, Alabama in particular is a place that has a great deal to offer visitors.

7. bikehike11

bikehike11 New Member

Alabama is really beautiful place. I have not been there, but I have heard a lot about that beautiful place. Though you should give a personal visit to Alabama before shift.

8. martinsmith13

martinsmith13 New Member

Alabama is awesome place to spend time.Venues are amazing you can go any time.Historical Place also

9. martinsmith13

martinsmith13 New Member

There are many amazing places in Alabama .You can move visit Montgomery city its also a place to visit

10. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

My friends are in Gulf Shores right now and they're enjoying a break from the Michigan weather.

So, I've spent a lot of time in the northern part of the state, in Birmingham. There's a bunch of shops and restaurants that have brought life to old industrial buildings. Birmingham's industrial past is easy to see in the giant statue of Vulcan that's worth a visit. It has a nice little museum and hiking. My favorite places in town are the art museum and Aldridge Gardens, which is free to visit. North of Birmingham, there's a lot of lakes, mountains, and birding to enjoy.

11. martinsmith13

martinsmith13 New Member

Don't know about the top ten but Montgomery city in Alabama is one of the most amazing places.Many historical monuments are located in Montgomery.