Tour around Ras al Khaimah

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by carib, Dec 18, 2008.

1. carib

carib New Member

hey all,

Has anyone visited Ras al Khaimah recently,my Ras al Khaimah vacation will be in end of Jan and looking for nice hotels in Ras al Khaimah and interesting places around Ras al Khaimah?i'm planning to spend only 4 days at Ras al Khaimah with friend of mine,is it enough for Ras al Khaimah vacation,i'm particularly interested in luxury spa vaction in Ras al Khaimah, so suggest some good spa spots or anything related to Ras al Khaimah vacation.

many thanks
    Carib

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Three years back, I had a famiy vacation in Ras al Khaimah, it's clean white beaches, big Hajjar Mountains and wonderful desert dunes make this city as a paradise. The hot springs of Ain Khat, Al Ghail Wadi, Awafi desert, Shamal, Dhayah fort and Al Manar mall are some of the popular attractions in Ras al Khaimah. Ras al Khaimah has many things to do include visiting interesting places, dining in restaurants, relaxing at bars & spend money in shopping centers, but the favourite activity of our Ras al Khaimah vacation is the desert safari ride, enjoyed a lot with camel riding,dune driving, barbecue dinner & sand boarding. Also Ras al Khaimah offers vibrant & exciting night life and don't miss the places like Bab Al Bahr resort. For having a luxury spa vaction in Ras al Khaimah, the perfect spot is the Khatt town, which is located just 20 mins drive from Ras Al Khaimah city. This town has 3 hot mineral springs which help for the treatment of arthritis, rheumatism and other muscular problems. Even you can stay at Khatt hot springs spa hotel and enjoy your vacation in Ras al Khaimah. Good luck!

3. carib

carib New Member

thanks for your assistance Andrew, how would be the weather in Ras al Khaimah during Jan, is it pleasant?

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Yes, you can enjoy the pleasant weather during January in Ras al Khaimah, because the tourist season begins in November, so from Nov to April, the average temp is only 20C, so you can enjoy the sun in the sandy beaches and explore the beauty of Ras al Khaimah.

5. carib

carib New Member

So nice to get your help.Thanks a lot and very happy to hear that the weather in Ras al Khaimah will be pleasnt in Jan, i think it wouldn't be a problem to travel around.