tourist attractions in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by PinkFloyd99, Sep 27, 2013.

1. PinkFloyd99

PinkFloyd99 New Member

Anyone planning a trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina should know that most of the top attractions in the country are located in Sarajevo and Mostar (those two places is where you want to spend most of your time).

I specially recommend adding to the list visiting Bascarsija, the Old Town (Stari Grad) and Vrelo Bosna in Sarajevo; as well as the Old Bridge (Stari Most) and Kravice Falls in Mostar.

2. Powercharger

Powercharger New Member

I had the chance to visit Bosnia-Herzegovina as a side trip from Croatia and I have to say that I really enjoyed the vibe there without too many tourists. I would suggest anyone wanting to visit Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia to include Dubrovnik, Mostar, Sarajevo, Travnik and Split in your plans.

3. likeORnot

likeORnot New Member

going to Bosnia and Herzegovina

Totally underrated Bosnia and Herzegovina is and well cheap too....a coffee or beer generally costs about $2 and you can enjoy a nice meal out for as little as $5. As far as attractions, I would suggest going to Kravica water falls and Tihaljina to see the church where the famous statue of the Blessed Mother.

4. telepopMuzic

telepopMuzic New Member

Sarajevo is beautiful

I have been to Bosnia many times and what you want to really visit here is Sarajevo. I can't over emphasize how amazing the city really is. Also, make time for Banja Luka, which is too part of Bosnia and Herzegovina and it is a very beautiful city. Avoid traveling in winter or summer....I normally go between late September and October as weather is not too hot and not too cold.

5. Benston

Benston New Member

Sarajevo is a beautiful city with a historical story and great positive energy. Food and accommodation are available at affordable prices for everyone, and the good night out fun is guaranteed ..