tours in Sardinia

Discussion in 'Italy' started by beonko, Feb 15, 2010.

Tags:
  1. beonko

beonko New Member

hi guys,

We'll be traveling to Sardinia next month for just 8 days. Ideally, we'd love to take a few tours or at least a couple if possible. What are the most popular tours in Sardinia you can suggest?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

One particular tour in Sardinia I would suggest is the old fishing port Alghero tour. Here, you can explore places such as the Nuraghe Ruins, Neptune’s Grotto (semi-submerged underwater cave), and the Capo Caccia limestone promontory.

In fact, there have been over 300 caves discovered in this area, some completely underwater and others semi-submerged, where tourists are able to see the amazing limestone formations.

3. adrieldev83

adrieldev83 New Member

Sardinia beaches were very beautiful. I do not know any of the names of the beaches that we visited. We rented a car for a day and beach-hopped…Most of my time in Sardinia was spent on the beaches. In fact, every day was an adventure .

4. kethrinelopez

kethrinelopez New Member

Sardinia is a beautiful place. This is such a naturally magnificent country that those who have enough time to dedicate on the island might consider a full tour of the island. Sardinia is typically known for its white sand beaches, luxury hotels, and resorts.