Trace Adkins Tickets Trace Adkins Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by d360, Oct 30, 2007.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

Trace Adkins Concerts

Trace Adkins has entered elite territory. The man long known for his imposing physical stature, world-class baritone and bedrock authenticity has clearly earned his place among the most identifiable and important artists of his generation.

The evidence is everywhere. He is after all, coming off a year that saw his last CD, Songs About Me, go double platinum, with sales surpassing two million units. He has reached new heights as a touring artist, playing to consistent sellout crowds on his own and earning headline status on CMT's arena-level tour in the fall of 2006.

And perhaps most impressively, the music world watched as his monster hit, “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk†became an absolute across-the-board phenomenon. The man who provided one of the most electric moments at this year's Academy of Country Music awards is by any measure as hot as he has ever been, and as you might expect of someone with an unshakable sense of who he is, he has done it on his own terms.

Get Trace Adkins Tickets here

Date: December 6-7, 2007 - 10:00PM
    Date: December 8, 2007 - 9:00PM

2. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Trace is one of my favorites, and it looks like he's still bringing his distinctive voice on the road. His next concert is October 22 in Chicago. That's not too far away, so I might have to get some tickets. He's also visiting some other cities.

This link is still good! So click it to find out more about tickets.