Travel from Boston to Newzealand & Fiji

Discussion in 'Fiji' started by robs59, Jun 30, 2008.

1. robs59

robs59 New Member

Just starting my travel to Fiji. I'm living in Boston, visitng my daughter in New Zealand who is studying in Auckland and staying with her there for a week and heading to Fiji. oh! too much traveling, isn't it? I will be in Fiji for a month, so looking for cheap accommodation in Turtle Island to enjoy the tropical beaches and blue lagoons.Does anyone have any idea about hotel/ hostel in Turtle Island, any suggestions or help sooner will be appreciated.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Turtle Island is a small private island resort of Fiji, but a perfect destination for island getaway and a beach vacation.

There are wide range of activities available in this Island resort including horseback riding, hiking, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing and sea kayaking, so enjoy well and have a nice getaway!

For comfortable accommodation, just visit Turtle Island hotels page and no wonder you will great ideas for your vacation.

3. robs59

robs59 New Member

thanks and good to see your reply.can you also suggest a good restaurant for Fijian food, I like to taste the Fijian food with chicken and fish?

4. travelchic

travelchic New Member

5. michaeljohn

michaeljohn New Member

i love you