travel insurance for New Zealand

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by JayJay, Mar 5, 2010.

Tags:
  1. JayJay

JayJay New Member

hi all!

We're about to book our trip to New Zealand for this summer but my friend keep insisting on getting ravel insurance for New Zealand...do we really need it there?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

If you are planning on doing high-adrenaline activities such as bungee-jumping it helps to know that you're insured if something should go awry.

Before you consider travel insurance for New Zealand, I would suggest to check if your credit card covers travel insurance as most of them do.

Also, having travel insurance for New Zealand is a good idea in case your luggage was to get lost, and if it was ever to get lost you'll be reimbursed for all, or at least a good amount of it.

As a whole, I think it is a good idea to get travel insurance if you are adventurous travelers. Above all, I would suggest to purchase an adequate insurance for peace of mind.

3. blueinsure

blueinsure New Member

Insurance

Insurance is an important factor when you are traveling abroad or traveling with your family and friends. If it won't provide everything that you are expecting, atleast it will give you peace of mind. There are different clauses that are formulated according to you traveling plans.

4. jackbenny

jackbenny New Member

You need to buy the cover from the country where you would be repatriated to if anything went wrong; the country of which you are a citizen.

make sure the policy covers you for working