Travel Insurance to Australia

Discussion in 'Australia' started by hacknslash, Sep 26, 2007.

1. hacknslash

hacknslash New Member

Hello there,

I'm about to go backpacking in Australia - I'm incredibly excited. Unfortunately, the excitement is dimmed everytime I think about setting up backbacking insurance for the trip. Can anyone help me out? Where's good for backbacking travel insurance, and what do I need to look out for?

2. ftuley

ftuley New Member

Backpacker Travel Insurance Australia
    Backpacker insurance travel is a policy that is specifically designed for students and professionals who want to go on a long extended holiday that combines trekking, hiking and camping in the lap of nature. The basic aim of the cheap backpacker insurance travel policy is to take complete care of backpacker 's medical expenses in case he or she falls sick in foreign land.
    Here it the link Travel insurance .
    Here is a link that you might like Australia Tours.
    Have a good time and take care!

3. garrys

garrys New Member

Why would you need any type of backpacker insurance? The idea of being a backpacker is traveling light so if you lose something then it should be easily replaced at a nearby camping store, right? Backpaker gear isn't expansive. As long as you stay away from the cities no one will steal anything from you in Australia. If you did fall sick isn't that covered in your basic travel insurance?