Travel Locations with the most friendly people

Discussion in 'Australia' started by shawn9r, Mar 30, 2007.

1. shawn9r

shawn9r New Member

I always enjoy going to locations and the first thing you see as you exit the plane is smiling faces as you join the immigration line, and a warm reception from the locals as you leave the airport. Of course, that is just a start, but what I really want to know from the members is where are some of the places you've been that have such friendly people?

2. d360

d360 Administrator

Flying in form Mexico to Los Angeles we seen the most friendly US Immigration people. Helping people through the process, the luggage, etc. Utter shock and disbelief.
    I find less touristed places generally have friendly people. I'm in Vegas right now and what I wouldn't do for a week in Belize or Tulum.

3. Conti

Conti New Member

I've seen a lot of friendly people in New York City. Particularly other tourists just as happy as I am to be there.

4. Geoff

Geoff New Member

Most places you can visit in Australia have friendly people. Customer service tends to be more personal out in the country areas but people are nice in most areas of Australia. We are nice folks here in Sydney :)

5. glitch_gurl

glitch_gurl New Member

Yeah, Aussies are real warm friendly people. Even in the country side, or those areas outside Sydney. Cairns is especially hot this winter season because it's tropical there...