travel to Belgium

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by bubbaXpa, Dec 31, 2009.

Tags:
  1. bubbaXpa

bubbaXpa New Member

I am planning to travel to Belgium for the first time and I am not sure what to expect there? What about accommodation, does it offer a variety apart from hotels?

Also, what can you expect to do there apart from seeing chocolate factories?

2. VacationBuddy

VacationBuddy Administrator

Hi there,

If you are planning to travel to Belgium for the first time, you will be happy to know there are plenty of things to do. You can take in a football match, enjoy a river cruise, drop in on any number of great museums, tour a castle, or marvel at the Carnival of Binche.

When it comes to other things to do in Belgium, and you’ll definitely want to try a Belgian waffle as well as Belgian chocs.

Regarding accommodation, Belgium also boasts some great apartment and villa rentals. Yes, you can rent a home away from home here and enjoy extra space, added privacy, and rates that are generally competitive with the Belgium hotels.

I would say that your accommodations will be the most expensive thing in your holiday, though you can find good deals out there.

Hope this helps
    Vacationbuddy