Travel to China

Discussion in 'China' started by lelanie, Sep 8, 2015.

1. lelanie

lelanie New Member

Hi Everyone. I am an artist looking for somewhere or someone to teach me learn Chinese Mandarin. I am not so interested in a two hour tourist class, but would rather devote a couple weeks to learning the basics.

2. Ben Silkroadtrips

Ben Silkroadtrips New Member

I can help you about it, it is easy. Please contact me.

3. JenniferB

JenniferB New Member

It definitely requires some hard work to learn Chinese. I am not sure where you are located, but you might also want to give the Pimsleur tapes a try. I used them together with some class room training and think the results have been surprisingly good.

4. brawnmonda

brawnmonda New Member

In short, Chinese mandarin has a standard Chinese-speaking pattern. When someone speaks in mandarin, almost the overall Chinese-speaking audience can understand. In fact, Chinese language could be spoken in numerous kind of pattern by residents of different areas. We can call them language such as Chinese-Cantonese, east-south-Chinese and Beijing-Chinese and so on.

5. ahana2607

ahana2607 New Member

Best Places to travel in China are The Great Wall of China - Beijing, Xi'an, The Bund in Shanghai, The Li River in Guilin, Victoria Harbour in Hong-Kong, The Yellow Mountains in Hangzhou, Huangshan, The Potala Palace in Lhasa, Suzhou, The Forbidden City in Beijing, Giant Pandas in Chengdu - National Treasure of china, West Lake in Hangzhou and many more.