travel to the United Arab Emirates

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by racezJona, Nov 20, 2009.

1. racezJona

racezJona New Member

what's the weather like throughout the year if i decide to travel to the United Arab Emirates? does it actually rain there at all?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

hi there,

Weather is what makes travel to the United Arab Emirates a great destination as there is very little rainfall in the UAE.

Rainfall occurs between November and March and is minimal. Between May and September temperatures can be scorching. Throughout the rest of the year it’s very warm and pleasant.

During the summertime temperatures and humidity is high so be prepared to keep cool and take in plenty of water to avoid heat exhaustion and heatstroke.

Perhaps, the best time for UAE travels is between October and May when the average temperatures is a pleasant 75 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. holidayguy

holidayguy New Member

There is hardly any rain in UAE. And if it did rain, it would only be lasting for a few mins.

4. eternal9

eternal9 New Member

United Arab Emirates travel

The United Arab Emirates is a very safe place to travel within, great place for water sports, and shopping..and, since it's the capital of the region there are lots of tourists and tourist amenities. If you want to shop for precious metals, the gold souk is the best spot. It has more than 100 shops all jam-packed with a breathtaking choice of jewellery, and different styles of gold.

5. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

I would love to shop for gold and enjoy mild temperatures. That sounds great to me.

6. amiramo

amiramo New Member

if it rains in the UAE, that would be a good thing, its pretty hot in the summer and good weather all yr round, but every now and then you do get large amount of rains and be sure you r not in the desert during these time (people go for -safari trips and sand-boarding in the middle east in general) there can be like flash floods