traveling through Europe in November

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by mantobando, Oct 5, 2010.

1. mantobando

mantobando New Member

Hi!

My GF and i are leaving from Canada to attend a wedding in Barcelona, and plan and taking 3-4 weeks after the wedding to explore a bit of Europe. We've never been to Europe before, let alone in November..where would you recommend we visit apart from Spain?

any help? thanks

2. Danny

Danny Moderator

It sounds like a cool plan! what about visiting France? Paris can be very touristy but it is a beautiful place and it's here where you can visit the Eiffel Tower.

If Paris doesn't tickle your fancy, the south of France is amazing and filled of charming villages and towns with rich history, architecture and attractions like the preserved Roman ruins in Nimes.

Another place you could consider is visiting is Switzerland and exploring Montreux. This place is called the Swiss Rivieria, and you'll understand why when you get here.

Montreux has beautiful hotels and gorgeous promenades lining the shore of Lake Geneva with the Alps as the backdrop.

3. grapconor

grapconor New Member

Althouth there are some other great places in Europe in this case I would say that Rome is the best place to visit.
    I love that city and although I visited it 4 times by now and spent a lot of time there, I still keep finding interesting things I have never seen before ;))