Traveling to Palawan Island.

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by Stacey Robinson, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Stacey Robinson

Stacey Robinson New Member

Can anyone tell me the best places to stay and where on Palawan Island. Want to dive so must be near the water?

Thanks Stacey.

2. adbdb

adbdb New Member

staying in Palawan

In Sabang you could stay at the hotel Dab Dab resort which is a nice place to stay, though the beach isn't all that great as you have to walk 7 mins to find a nice point of the beach. Either way, I think you will love it there because it has nice huts, clean bathrooms, and beautiful interior. Bty, avoid Coconut Garden as the food is substandard, and very expensive. The reef around the area is dead so you won't enjoy doing snorkeling there.

3. MaryLane

MaryLane New Member

I heard that Palawan are great place in Philippines.. Plus they have there the cave? Right? I just forgot what it's called...

4. GallyArturo

GallyArturo New Member

Palawan Island underground cave river

yeah, you mean the underground cave river..it's a very famous attraction on the island of Palawan since it's the largest in the world. I have sailed through this massive cave using only a car battery for lighting and it was the coolest and rawest adventure sine i got to see bats, giant monitor lizards, snakes and wild monkeys.

5. MaryLane

MaryLane New Member

Re: Palawan Island underground cave river

Really?? Looks so much fun... Maybe I can add Palawan to my list. "My Travel Destination this 2012" ...