travelling in London

Discussion in 'UK' started by mdavid, Jul 2, 2012.

Tags:
  1. mdavid

mdavid New Member

What would you say, the best medium to travel inside the London, tubes are slow and taxis are way expensive??

2. RobZilla

RobZilla New Member

best way to get around in London has always been the tube (aka subway).The bus is a great if you're not in a rush and want to see the landmarks from an open deck bus. Otherwise, the tube is superfast...of course, if they don't get delayed;)

3. alexpete80

alexpete80 New Member

Off course tubes are the fastest medium, as mentioned by Rob if you want to see around than buses top is the preferred option as it will allow a magnificent view of the roads and landmarks of London only if you are not in hurry and taxi is never preferred they are way expensive medium for mobility.

4. mark90

mark90 New Member

It is very obvious that tubes will be the best fit medium of travel. Cheap, swift and clean.

5. vinny90

vinny90 New Member

Without any doubts it is tube that is preferred option.

6. ankydas

ankydas New Member

Well taxis are expensive but you're free to travel any where according to your needs and also, you don't need to wait at stoppage for anything.

7. billl88

billl88 New Member

Tube is the best option when you are in hurry and Double decker is the second option if not in hurry but not at all by taxi.

8. jenny86

jenny86 New Member

If you are in a hurry taxi is the best option. It is a little expensive but it gets you to you destination without any trouble and doesn't need to stop at any points.

9. brightsuntravel

brightsuntravel New Member

Hello Jenny
    yes you are right. Taxi is the best option and less expensive. I suggest you all travelers whose are travelling in London.well ! Thanks jenny for informative post.

10. eddyedward

eddyedward New Member

Time is Money. If you want to reach early on your place Taxi is best option otherwise you can travel via other vehicles as well.

11. janeaddy

janeaddy New Member

I think tube is the best way to get around in London.

12. mac12

mac12 New Member

Tube is far much better than taxi or bus. It is fast and less expensive than taxis.

13. maxjhon12

maxjhon12 New Member

I think Taxi is the better one.

14. janeaddy

janeaddy New Member

I will go with Tube. its fast and much better than other options.

15. raddy46

raddy46 New Member

Can anyone tell me about how an Oyster card works? I will be going to London this winter, and my friends told me something about an Oyster card but i didn't understand.

16. jasmineeva

jasmineeva New Member

Hi, i'm Jasmineeva from U.K.
    Travelling in London really a very good idea. London is a very beautiful place for travelling. no matter your are alone or with your family, but if you with your family or friends it will you a lot of fun.
    The best medium for travell depends on your money if you have sufficient money you go with your own medium but if you have some problems you can find on internet best medium that shoots for you.

17. jamesonridley

jamesonridley New Member

The buses and tube can get very crowded, taxis are expensive but travel in taxi is comfort

18. melliset

melliset New Member

Tubes are the best and fastest medium to travel and explore London.

19. jaysamuel

jaysamuel New Member

i have traveled in bus taxi and tube in London i personally like travel in tube..