TravelTriangle Reviews Copyright Infringement

Discussion in 'Destination360 Copyright and DMCA settlements' started by MichaelC, Mar 2, 2020.

1. MichaelC

MichaelC Michael Cain

Interesting that this supposed legitimate travel website Travel Triangle engages in copyright infringement backed by reputable VC's. Nandan Nilekani, Sanjeev Aggarwal, Fundamentum, SAIF Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, and RB Investments. Travel Triangle is a India holiday marketplace for travelers and travel agents. I'm seeing many questionable reviews about TravelTriangle so it may in fact be a scam.

We requested TravelTriangle compensate us for usage of our copyrighted image and because they are in India our legal counsel advises its not worth the hassle. I hope travelers will consider not doing business with a company that doesn't respect copyright. We have 3 years to consider a case against them in the meantime.

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 5:11 AM
    Kiran Bisht <kiran.bisht@traveltriangle.com>; Anand Singh <anand.singh@traveltriangle.com>; Shweta Gupta <gupta.shweta@traveltriangle.com>
    Subject: Re: Copyright Infringement

Hi,

Our apologies that our blog carried your copyrighted image without your permission. We at TravelTriangle value your work, therefore, as the situation stands, we have taken the image down.

Once again, our sincere apologies for the act. It was not intended. Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

Regards

TravelTriangle

2. d360

d360 Administrator

Michael TravelTriangle looks like a shady company with all the poor reviews. Travel Triangle Customer Care, Complaints and Reviews
    Its surprising so much money was invested with Travel Triangle. My guess is they will be going out of business after they burn through the money.