Tropicana New Years Party

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by krainey, Dec 19, 2011.

1. krainey

krainey New Member

The new nightclub at the Tropicana Las Vegas is having its offical opening just in time for New Years Eve. The RPM Nightclub opens on December 30 with performances by the resident DJs, and on December 31, they'll host a New Years party featuring Mary J. Blige.

Tickets are required for the parties at the Tropicana nightclub, whether you're attending on New Years or for one of the other events. It's sure to be a great place to spend the holiday and perhaps start a new tradition, so if you're looking to pick among the New Years parties in Las Vegas, this could be a great one.

2. lisabhaji

lisabhaji New Member

fireworks on roof of Tropicana

im glad Tropicana will be also hosting a new years eve party since it now pretty much completes the list of hotels along the strip that will be hosting fireworks also. My sources tell me that fireworks by Grucci will shoot off from MGM Grand, Aria, Planet Hollywood, Caesars Palace, Treasure Island, The Venetian, Stratosphere, and now Tropicana.

3. sag-alu

sag-alu New Member

Tropicana New Years Party prices

Can't wait to go to the RPM next week...btw, if anyone is going to the new years eve party the general admission tickets are $50 for women and $99 for men. The admission tickets include an open bar from 8-10 p.m. which is about $75 for women and $125 for men.

4. DJ.Krush

DJ.Krush New Member

DJ's at Tropicana Las Vegas

I'll be one of the resident DJ's playing on December 31. Other DJ's playing on the night will be DJ Camilo, DJ Smalls, and DJ Anthony.

5. CrimsonBay

CrimsonBay New Member

the Tropicana is the place to be for New Years

Good to hear that the Tropicana will be participating in the fireworks. The Trop is a great place, always liked it there. Never had a bad room there either, no matter where I was placed. If I was crazy enough to go to the Strip at the New Years countdown, the Trop will be the place. Viva Trop....love it!