US Virgin Islands Vacation Rentals

Discussion in 'US Virgin Islands' started by GinnyDW, May 11, 2018.

1. GinnyDW

GinnyDW New Member

Hi All, Thinking of staying 4 or 5 days at St Thomas and looking for some nice vacation rentals / condos overlooking the beach. Just for relaxing and enjoy some nightlife. Thank you and any info will be much appreciated.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hi Ginny,

St. Thomas has over 40 major beaches, so near which beaches you need the accommodation?

3. GinnyDW

GinnyDW New Member

Hi Andrew,

I'm planning to stay at Bolongo Bay for 5 days and Magen's Bay for 2 days. Also very helpful if you suggest some nice restaurants too near the beaches or hotels.

4. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Hi Ginny,

St.Thomas has wonderful beaches, unique sights and countless things to do & see. Especially Bolongo Bay & Magen's Bay offer a wide variety of watersports as well as wonderful accommodation all year-round. I have been to Magen's Bay twice and it's one the world's most beautiful beaches in US Virgin Islands. Flamboyan resort, Mafolie Hotel, Emerald Beach Resort and Gallows Point Resort are some of the best places near Magen's Bay to stay and enjoy the beach view. Bolongo Bay Beach Resort near Bolongo Bay is one of the best beach resorts and a perfect place to enjoy exotic night life as well as various activities including windsurfing, diving and snorkeling. Just visit vacation rentals page and St Thomas hotels page for more details.

5. magizoe

magizoe New Member

The Oasis Restaurant, Cup-N-Kettle Tea House, Lanai and Dinghy's Beach Bar and Grill are some of the nice restaurants in Bolongo Bay, USVI. I had a dinner at the Oasis restaurant and the food choices are awesome & very enjoyable with a wonderful view of Bolong Bay.