USVI dining scene

Discussion in 'US Virgin Islands' started by mitraveler, Jan 28, 2012.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

I wanted to put in a plug for the dining scene in the U.S. Virgin Islands. You'll find an array of wonderful restaurants and eateries throughout the islands. The dining scene features an array of international flavors that any foodie will love.

2. PinkFloyd99

PinkFloyd99 New Member

eating cheap in St John USVI

the dining scene is great in usvi but nothing is cheap on the islands, especially in St John where dinner can cost you up to $20 for an entree at most restaurants. If you want to eat cheaply, I'd suggest either going to the market place areas which is where the locals shop and eat.

3. Guns&Roses

Guns&Roses New Member

fine dining in USVI

For fine dining, I'd suggest going to Le Château de Bordeaux which has a tremendous view and extremely excellent food. Be prepared to pay around $50 up for an entree, but it's well worth it every penny. From their menu, I recommend getting their Cuban style flan for dessert, it's delicious!

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Cuban style flan is amazing! When I'm visiting a place that's expensive, I tend to eat a really big breakfast at the hotel rather late and then hold out until for an early dinner!