Vegas hotels

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by chris306, Jul 30, 2007.

1. chris306

chris306 New Member

Is the Imperial Palace as bad as some people make it out to be?? Hubby and I will be there from 10/3 to 10/7, any advice on places that won't break the bank but are not a total dive. We are watching Ballys, MGM Grand, TI, Monte Carlo and Flamingo. I know it is too early for the promo codes, when will they be out??
    Thx!

2. d360

d360 Administrator

I think it is, any of the others you meniotn is my opinion are better. Ballys is not much better though.

I would rank your choices in order of preference:
    MGM Grand
    TI
    Monte Carlo
    Flamingo
    Ballys

Promo codes should come out in the next 2-3 weeks for october.

3. chris306

chris306 New Member

Thanks for the info. I'll check in a few weeks to see what they are offering. In your experience, do any of the hotels on my list offer free room upgrades??
    On another note, we are thinking bout renewing our vows for our 10 year anniversary ( the whole point of this trip, too hot in August when it is our actual anniversary), any recommendations?? Thanx again.

4. d360

d360 Administrator

Yes I run across free room upgrades. Mirage had one but not at the time your traveling. If you ping me in a couple weeks I'll take a look.

Do you want to do a vow renewel in a hotel chapel?

5. chris306

chris306 New Member

Maybe in a hotel chapel, but maybe in an actual chapel. We are still thinking of doing the renewal. This will be the first time in Vegas for the both of us, and just by surfing online you see so many chapels and after a time they all start to look the same. Thanks for the help.