Vegas in September - Deals?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by ljca79, Jun 26, 2008.

1. ljca79

ljca79 New Member

I have a seen a few deals, but I am looking to fly from DC to LAS in September and stay 2-3 nights at the Mirage (either Thurs. - Sun. or Fri. - Sun.). Any suggestions as to when to book? Is a package better than booking separately?

2. d360

d360 Administrator

If you booking this far in advance you'll get the best flight prices and for hotels I recommend booking direct since it gives you the most flexibility with changing and such. Here's a couple promo codes booking direct with Mirage jsut click on the link and add the promo code. If your plans change after you book you can then always cancell it. enjoy Vegas!

Mirage "Tower Deluxe Offer" Rates from $98/nt. *Join us at The Mirage and enjoy 25% off, on our luxurious accommodations on select dates (*See site for additional details). Apr 23 - Dec 29, 2008. Promo Code: RRTD08 (Exp 8/29/08)
    New York New York Promo Codes Promo Code: RRTD08

Mirage "Premium View Offer" Rates from $82/nt. *Stay at The Mirage and enjoy 20% off, on our luxurious accommodations on select dates (*See site for additional details). Jun 10 - Dec 27, 2008. Promo Code: RRPV08 (Exp 12/29/08)
    Las Vegas Promo Codes Promo Code: RRPV08