Vegas March 17-21 Offers

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by Se7en, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Se7en

Se7en New Member

Hey

My Japanese fiance's family (mother and sister) is coming to CA for the first time from March 14-26. We have not seen each other for a year now, and don't know when we will meet again.

I want to make this the experience of a lifetime, while still being affordable (I am a college senior with 3 jobs and 6 classes right now).

I want to take them to SD (2 days, where I live), LA (2 days), Las Vegas (4 days), and the Bay Area (San Fran (4 days) in these 12 days.

I plan to drive around, so if there's any spots I should hit on the way, please let me know!

Any recommendations on how to get the best deals for the hotels, shows, restaurants, attractions, etc. would be much appreciated!

I am fine with staying in a nice suite (share with 4 person) for half the time, and the other half with 2 rooms (so me and her can have alone time).

Thank you so much.

For Vegas, I plan to just use the half of ticket deal since we will stay there for 4 days.

I welcome all your help and hints and tips.

Best,

2. hataish

hataish New Member

Hi, This post is very informative, however ther are some queries to ask about some specific topic. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Thanks,