Vegas SUITE March 17-21 Deals??

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Hotel Deals' started by jeffsu, Nov 14, 2007.

1. jeffsu

jeffsu New Member

Group of 4 of us heading to Vegas on Monday, March 17, 2008. Looking for a suite for the four of us. Staying 4 nights, leaving Friday, March 21.

Found Signature MGM Grand One Bedroom Suite which seemed to be a pretty good deal (around $260/night)

Any special deals anyone knows about? Or good tips? Two of us have been to Vegas, the other two are first-timers. Ages 21-25.

2. ftuley

ftuley New Member

The Administrator will be posting up some promo codes for March 2008 about January. As he said Las Vegas is one place that its not always best to book that far in advance, unless a major tradeshow or convention is in town. Or you can try and look here Wynn Las Vegas
    Go to the Wynn website and Use Promotion Code: EMSM07 I hope this helps. Click here for Things To Do In Las Vegas. Take a look here to see more deals Las Vegas Hotel Deals . but $260/night seems to be a good deal compared to the ones I looked so far.

Some links you might want to take a look here: Las Vegas Flight, Las Vegas Hotels, Las Vegas Nightlife. I hope this helps!

3. hogegb

hogegb New Member

If you guys are coming to vegas your probably going to want to go to; the clubs. I work at jet nightclub at the mirage so if your interested in getting a table or any info on a table let me know, or if u just want to get in let me know