VegasEd Birthday

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by d360, Sep 7, 2006.

1. d360

d360 Administrator

Hey Ed,

So when are you in Vegas to celebrate your birthday, and do you have any plans yet?
    I'm sure some of Us would like to join you.

2. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

The parties (yes PLURAL) are being planned across five nights and two locations. Many of the nights are actually a progressive party across multiple venues, as the Birthday Tour rolls across town. The guests lists are filling up fast!

I can provide more details in the coming weeks but here is the outline:

Oct 6: Dallas: ghostbar + afterhours TBA
    Oct 7: Vegas: Playboy Club (Palms) + Tryst + Empire
    Oct 8: Vegas: Body English + OPM + Seamless
    Oct 9: Vegas: JET + Foundation Room + Forrty Deuce
    Oct 10: Dallas: TBA

It will take a good week to recover, if done right...VegasStyle baby!

VE!

3. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

4. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

Get your VIP invitation to one of the biggest parties INVEGAS (well at least for me) on my MySpace page now...less than 24 hours and counting...

VE!

5. VegasEd

VegasEd Guest

I know people are emailing me and wondering all about the Vegas Parties for my birthday that just happened..well, I tacked on a 4 day trip to Orlando at the end of the parties and ended up with a 11 day birthday party tour (my liver is cursing me STILL!)...finally recovering and getting caught up on my 2453 emails and voicemails (no exagerration)....I will post pictures of the "parties" INVEGAS, Dallas, and Orlando within the next week...now, where are those marbles I lost along the way?

VE!