Vegetarian restaurants in Dubai

Discussion in 'United Arab Emirates' started by lostn, Nov 14, 2008.

1. lostn

lostn New Member

can some one please suggest some vegetarian restaurants in Dubai. i'll be in Duabai a week and travelling to Abu Dhabi, but staying only one night at Abu Dhabi, so recommend vegetarian restaurants in both Dubai & Abu Dhabi if possible, and what vegetarian stuff available there? Mant thanks.

2. michaeljohn

michaeljohn New Member

can some one please suggest some vegetarian restaurants in Dubai. i'll be in Duabai a week and travelling to Abu Dhabi, but staying only one night at Abu Dhabi, so recommend vegetarian restaurants in both Dubai & Abu Dhabi if possible, and what vegetarian stuff available there? Mant thanks.

3. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

Dubai has hundreds of vegetarian restaurants at all levels serving quality veg. food from Chinese to Indian. Indian vegetarian restaurants are very popular in Dubai and may of them scattered around Bur Dubai & Karama. The India House, Veg world restaurant in Bur Dubai, Sukh Sagar, Royal garden restaurant in Karama are some of the popular vegetarian restaurants of Dubai. I have visited Dubai many times and the choices of dining are extraordinary.

As well as Dubai, Abu Dhabi also provides remarkable range of dining options and you can find variety of restaurants from around the world like Chinese, Thai, Indian, Polynesian, Mexican,Moroccan and Vietnamese. Royal vegetarian, Sangeetha vegetarian restaurant and Sai Sharda vegetarian restaurant are some the popular vegetarian restaurants. And don't miss to have a shopping experience at two of Abu Dhabi's biggest shopping malls - Marina Mall and Abu Dhabi Mall. As far as I know shopping in Abu Dhabi is very cheap and especially gold, fashion clothes, electronic items and perfumes are very cheaper. Hope this helps and have a nice time in Dubai & Abu Dhabi :)