Victorian art coming to Anaheim

Discussion in 'California' started by wanderer, Oct 26, 2011.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Muzeo is hosting the debut of a special exhibit, "The Queen's Gallery," through January 8 of next year. The Anaheim museum is hosting the works of art from a private collection, and these objects have not been on display to the public before.

In total, there's more than 60 paintings and 400 decorative items from that important era of British history.

Tickets are $13, with discounts available for students and military members.

2. felipeL

felipeL New Member

Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit

sounds like a cool exhibit! I go to Muzeo regularly, and I really love the feel of the museum, even though it's really tiny. Right now they have the chocolate exhibit (you get a free sample at the end, yum!), and in the building next to it they have the Journeys exhibit with cool pictures from around the world. The exhibit I'm really looking forward to is the Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit coming sometime next year...

3. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

It was nice to hear about your experience. A small exhibit can be really special. I get overwhelmed easily, so I don't mind small places one bit.

It looks like you don't have to wait too long into 2012 to see the exhibit. ""Ink & Blood: Dead Sea Scrolls to Gutenberg" goes on display on Feb. 1 and continues through September.