Vince Neils Birthday in Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Nightlife and Afterhours' started by VIPHostMark, Aug 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. VIPHostMark

VIPHostMark New Member

Tonight at Vince Neils Girls Girls Girls its Vince Neil's birthday. If your interested in further information please feel free to contact me. I'm a VIP Host there and I can give you any info you would like on Vince Neils Girls, Girls, Girls , Little Darlings, Larry Flynts Hustler Club or Deja Vu Showgirls. The best way to reach me is via e-mail. I hope everyone enjoys their times in Vegas. :)

2. jlinBar

jlinBar New Member

best strip club in Vegas

I hope Vince learnt his lesson after last year's birthday...that DUI incident could've got him six months in jail. Anyways, I wanted to ask you buddy, what's the best strip club in Vegas? Im planning a stag party for my best friend in Vegas in late September and wanted to go somewhere that has decent looking girls and strippers that go full nude. any ideas?

3. VIPHostMark

VIPHostMark New Member

Re: best strip club in Vegas

There's only a few that go full nude now, and none of the ones that go fully nude serve alcohol, it's against the law here. I'll look into the highest recommended by locals and repost here for you. :)

4. jlinBar

jlinBar New Member

really? that's a shame. I thought everything goes in Vegas. any ideas why the strict rule on alcohol? anyways, thanks for the heads up buddy;)

5. VIPHostMark

VIPHostMark New Member

For awhile it did, but the only one thats fully nude with a liqour licence is Palamino. and thats only until the end of the month when their liqour licence gets renewed. It's illegal to serve serve alcohol with full nudity now because some people can't control themselves with nudity and alcohol and do stupid things. From what I'm hearing so far it looks like the Best 2 fully nude ones are Little Darlings and Palamino. I'm speaking with a few promoters to find out which one is the best one. If you have any questions at all let me know @ VIPHostMark@gmail.com

6. jlinBar

jlinBar New Member

yeah, tell me about it. It's always a few stupid people spoiling the fun for the rest. Looking forward to hearing what the promoters tell you. thanks.

7. VIPHostMark

VIPHostMark New Member

I put it out there and found out there's 1 fully nude place that fits your description and still serves alcohol. It's the Palamino. I can get you all the info you want if you e-mail me. I promote for them so I get different specials. :)

8. jlinBar

jlinBar New Member

hooray! I looked up their website and they look like a decent gentleman's club and everything. I'll sure drop you a line when I finalize the dates for the trip. thanks a million;)

9. VIPHostMark

VIPHostMark New Member

No problem. When you have the dates, drop me a line in my email and I'll see what specials I can get for your group. Glad I could help. :)