Virgin La to Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Flights' started by mitraveler, Jan 20, 2013.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

There's a new way to get to the desert beginning April 22. Virgin America is starting daily flights from L.A. to Las Vegas. Currently, Delta, American, Southwest and United fly this route. Virgin is bringing its own style to the route, which will depart three times a day. These flights to Las Vegas will feature in-seat entertainment, complete with a touch screen.

2. Delorios

Delorios New Member

best domestic airline

Virgin America already added a new route last month from Palm Springs to JFK Airport in New York City and I hear they will be adding flights from Los Angeles to Newark, N.J. this April. I am so glad to hear Virgin America already operates from LA to Vegas. Hopefully, Virgin America will make the flight from LA to Vegas more affordable than their competition.

Any ideas of prices and the times flights will leave LA International Airport?

3. Listenkoi

Listenkoi New Member

Virgin America sale promo

I too am happy that Virgin America is finally doing LA to Vegas even though we have to wait till April. As Mitraveler said, Virgin will operate three daily flights from LAX and Vegas. The flight times from LAX are 11:30 am, 3:15 pm and 7 pm; while the times for return flights from Las Vegas are 1:20 pm, 5:05 pm and 8:50 pm. As far as tickets, I think they're running a $40 sale promo each way between April 22 and Aug. 14 (i'm told that you have to buy tickets 21 days in advance of departure to qualify).

4. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Wow, a $40 trip to Las Vegas is a great deal. You've got to love cheap flights to Vegas. It's like you're winning already!