Visiting Beloci

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by Vicolette, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

This beautiful city situated along the coast of Croatia has everything you could want for a laid back vacation. Stay in motels, private rooms, or holiday rentals on the lake. Off season has good deals on prices. Plenty to do with swimming, fishing, boating. Check out Blue Cave and Dragon Cave and the architecture of the Diocletian Palace. Lots of parks with hiking trails and waterfalls. Croatia also has hiking mountain trails and snow skiing. Beautiful scenery.

2. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

What a lovely place. I really am wanting to make a trip to Central Europe. Does anyone know if it would be doable to visit Prague on the same trip as Croatia? How far apart are they? What would you recommend for visiting along with Croatia?

3. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

It's around a 7 hour trip from Prague to Croatia. I was looking at train travel on Rail Europe between the two destinations and it looks like you can get from Prague to Graz Austria, after that, I didn't find any connections but I only checked a couple of other cities. Nice thing about travelling between Prague and Croatia you'd also be able to stop in Vienna. What a beautiful city.

4. mark90

mark90 New Member

I have heard enough about this beautiful city, right now I am so much stuck at job that I have to miss this year for tourism. I also have a plan of road trip and train travel from Prague to Croatia where I will definitely see Beloci.

5. mark90

mark90 New Member

I am planning to have a road trip in main land Europe, but I could not get time for it. This idea is somehow a good one where I can go to Prague and Vienna well I don't know much about Croatia.