VooDoo Skyline to open at the Rio

Discussion in 'Other Las Vegas Topics' started by wanderer, Jun 24, 2013.

1. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

Later this summer, there's going to be a zipline at the Rio. Called, of course, it's going to be more than a plain old zip line. The VooDoo Skyline connects the Masquerade Tower (50 stories) with the 20-story tall Ipanema Tower. The Rio already has some of the best views of the Strip...and this will only make it better. Will you pony up the $25 during the day and $40 at night to go on the zipline?

2. GereIam

GereIam New Member

I really lost interest going there since the closure of Show In The Sky. I guess setting this skyline is to lure people back to Rio but not me. With so many cooler things to do in Las Vegas Strip, why on Earth would I want to waste hours in line, waiting to over pay for something like this?

3. Huiolo

Huiolo New Member

I dont know what to make of it, whether to be excited about this new attraction or not. I guess I'll see when they announce the price for the zipline. I am wondering..will the zipline zip you back to the VooDoo Lounge backwards? also, when is the zipline set to open? anyone knows?

4. Powercharger

Powercharger New Member

I think this new attraction looks awesome and will be worth checking out because unlike most ziplines, the VooDoo Skyline is able to have two riders at a time. Also, like the last poster said this zip ride goes backwards too, which sounds so cool.

5. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

Sounds like the price will be worth the ride. Just have to wait and see but it sure does sound like a lot of fun!