Wanna drive a Ferrari?

Discussion in 'Arizona' started by karatekidII, Oct 12, 2015.

1. karatekidII

karatekidII New Member

There is a cool driving experience that will be offered by the Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix where you can drive a Ferrari 458 Italia, McLaren MP4-12C and Porsche GT3 on the desert and mountain roads surrounding the property. The driving experience includes driving these three cars in turns. The dates of the Driving Experience are Oct. 30 to Nov. 1, Nov. 6 to 8, Nov. 20 to 22 and Jan. 15 to 17 in 2016. Cost will be $999 per day excluding accommodation. What do you think? To me it sounds like a great Phoenix tour

2. PacificNorth

PacificNorth New Member

This sounds fun and also recommend the one at Rusty Wallace, located at Phoenix International Raceway.There you can experience to drive a NASCAR stock car. I did this myself and it was so much fun as you are fitted with firesuits and helmets like the pros! There were folks young and old driving and taking ride-alongs with the professional drivers. Well worth it!

3. wanderer

wanderer Moderator

That sounds like a lot of fun. There's a new Porsche driving experience down by the Atlanta airport, not too far from where I live, and I want to go so bad. It costs a fortune, but not as much as this driving experience. Has anyone done anything like this? I wonder if they will bring it back again like they did in 2015 and 2016. It's a pretty special thing for a Phoenix hotel to do. They did bring it back after a successful 2014.