wanting to go to Las Vegas in summer

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Transportation: getting there and around' started by howya'doing, Jan 6, 2011.

1. howya'doing

howya'doing New Member

is summer a good time to find the cheapest airline tickets and hotel rates? if so, what airlines offer best rates, and where do I compare prices?

2. Ruby

Ruby Guest

Summer is great for finding Las Vegas flight deals! In fact, anything after memorial day will start to get into the slow season, so crowds will be fewer.( I have found the best rates on Southwest and Air Tran)

As long as there isn't a major convention in town so, I suggest checking this out, if you're traveling to Las Vegas to avoid the huge crowds peak season brings!

Regarding hotels, the most expensive rooms are normally on Friday and Saturday nights, so if you come during the week, you'll find cheaper rates.

I have found flights for as little as $230 or so by flexible dates for June thru August; while hotel prices around $30 during the week and $76 on weekends.

3. amanda39

amanda39 New Member

Maybe you want to check prices 2 or 3 months before you wanna go, summer is a really high season.