Websites for ski vacation packages

Discussion in 'Vacations' started by Vicolette, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Vicolette

Vicolette Super Moderator

The Internet is one of the best resources for finding seasonal or discounted prices for winter vacations by searching resort and hotel websites for ski vacation packages. Many times you will find "online only" discounts when you book your reservation via the hotel's website. Check the resort you're interested in and nearby accommodations for special deals. Whether you're going to Big Sky Montana or making your way to Whistler in Canada, surfing the websites may save you money on your next ski vacation.

2. newstaion

newstaion New Member

booking ski vacation packages

The reason I normally go for a ski vacation package is because they normally include free ski equipment like poles, skis and boots. My advice though is that if the resort does not offer the use of equipment, it's best you look for one that has a ski rental shop. If you are a beginner, renting is definitely your best option just in case you decide you don't like skiing after all.

3. Zero771

Zero771 New Member

get a season pass

if you go to the same ski resort every year, the best way to save money is by purchasing a season pass. A season pass is not cheap but it will save money in the long run. Of course, if you are just visiting a resort for the first time it is pointless to buy a season pass since you'll be wasting your money.

4. ThisWorld2010

ThisWorld2010 New Member

vacation packages are great

I am also fan of vacation packages..I think they are the way to go for families especially because you normally get the option of "kids fly free" or two for one deals included as well. Most packages are offered by the top-rated ski resorts and many have web specials too.