Wedding in St Barts

Discussion in 'St Barts' started by GinnyDW, Apr 5, 2018.

1. GinnyDW

GinnyDW New Member

Hi All,

Which is the most popular spot to get married in St Barts? Anyone get married there? Very expensive? I'm looking for a great venue for up to 100 guests. Can anyone help me.

2. Andrew

Andrew Moderator

As far as I heard, St Barts is a very very beautiful & perfect place for destination weddings as well as honeymoons. It's is a favorite wedding destination for most of the people from worldwide. There are many wedding organisers there to help you with Wedding planning theme, seating arrangements, menu selections, accommodation arrangements, wedding photographers and more. One of my friends got married in Gouverneur beach and it was simple, fun and romantic. St Barts has the most romantic places fo honeymoons too. Just visit weddings and honeymoons page for more details.

3. Mr.Joe

Mr.Joe New Member

St. Barts is a very popular Caribbean island and has a wide range of romantic places available to get married. I heard, many of the people choose St. Jean Beach or Colombier Beach which are the most gorgeous beaches in St. Barts and away from the crowd. They offer lots of activities, breathtaking views & attractions, and perfect for stylish destination wedding. So check out online and choose one of these if you like.