What are some things to do in Argentina

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by Simeon Branislav, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Simeon Branislav

Simeon Branislav New Member

The best idea may be to devote a vacation to each region in order to enjoy the most of it. You can travel from deep in the rainforest taking pictures of exotic animals and plants, to watching opera in at the Buenos Aires the capital of Argentina, to the beach to soak up the rays of the sun, or to the mountainous region of the south in Patagonia where glaciers share their overpowering presence.

2. Rawz

Rawz New Member

Old post, but let me to intervene: there is no rain-forests in Argentina. This is a Country located to the very south of South America. Go too far from the Equator Line and there is no such thing as Rain Forest. (until now at least...!)

3. nakamurakenji

nakamurakenji New Member

Shopping in B.A. when it was sooo cheap is still one of the best experinces I have had and the only time I have ever felt like a millionaire. :(

4. rutherjenny

rutherjenny New Member

Well you have two great shopping centers where you will find the top designers in Argentina: Alto Palermo and Unicenter.
    Then you have Palermo Soho area (the trendiest neighbourhood of the city) the streets of this neighbourhood is full of boutiques with beautiful clothes!
    Hope you find this information useful!!!

5. DMA001

DMA001 New Member

Hi there,

I'm Diego, im from Buenos Aires and if you need tips on traveling to here I can help!

6. WHIP

WHIP New Member

We are thinking about taking a trip to argentina we would like to go fly fishing ,swimming, site seeing, gift shops. We are from pennsylvania. And any other things of interest that you may offer.

7. erez

erez New Member

I have to say Argentina has an enormous variety of landscapes. I don't know how much time you have and which are your preferences. You can't miss Buenos Aires, it is a special city day and night. Mendoza is another province to visit, the south of Argentina (e.g. San Martin de los Andes), the north (e.g. Jujuy, specifically Tilcara).

Palermo is great. There are a lot of things to do there..Spend one evening there at least.