What are the best shows in Las Vegas?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas shows' started by mitraveler, Apr 19, 2012.

1. mitraveler

mitraveler New Member

What would you say at the best shows in Vegas? I know everyone has their own style and personality. I know I've mentioned that I loved the Blue Man Group. Even all these years later, the show has really stuck with me. What would you say? What about a big concert? A comedy show? Cirque du Soliel? I'd love to hear!

2. KripkeeR

KripkeeR New Member

true vegas shows

BMG is awesome, though I also love the Cirque de Soleil shows like Mystere and Love. Saying this, if you're looking for a show that is really 'vegas', I would say go and see Jubilee..it won't disappoint you because it is just what you expect from old Vegas.

3. CocoaButter0

CocoaButter0 New Member

top shows in Las Vegas

in this order: Absinthe, Cirque du Soleil - O, Jersey Boys, Cirque du Soleil - The Beatles LOVE, Jabbawockeez, and The Mac King Comedy. Saying this, the best production show in Vegas has to be Mystere, which is one of the most innovative and exciting shows to be seen anywhere!

4. JaneyF

JaneyF New Member

well i mean it's all up to each person. one unique one that i like is Vegas! The Show. It's a local production show, probably one of the only ones in Vegas that's produced locally, and goes through the eras of vegas. it's really meaningful, and helps keep the history of Las Vegas alive.